Last Modified: December 28, 2019
Inospire, Inc., (collectively, “Inospire,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) created this policy to help you understand what information we collect, why we collect it, and how you can update and manage your information.
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
You may be asked to provide personal information anytime you interact with us, our affiliates, or our managed hotel and resort properties. The information we collect depends on how you use our services. The types of information we collect or that is collected on our behalf includes:
- Contact information. Name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
- Demographic. Age, State of residence, county, gender, primary language, etc.
- Employer. Company name and location.
- Financial. Bank account number, payment card information, billing address, etc.
- Minors. We do not knowingly collect personal information from any person under 18 years of age. Our website is directed to and intended for use only by those who are 18 years of age or over.
- Website usage. IP address, login information, browser type, geolocation, operating system, etc.
COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
From you directly including when you:
- Signing up for a free, standard, or premium service.
- Communicate with us by email, telephone, in writing, or social media; or
When you access our website we may receive and store information generated by your activity and information automatically collected from your browser or mobile device.
Other sources such as:
- Marketing service providers;
- Individuals requesting services on your behalf;
- Publicly available sources.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect and use your information in order to provide you with the best experience possible and for the following contractual and legitimate purposes:
- Customer support. Investigate and address your concerns; notify you of any changes to our services; responding to your inquires; and to improve our customer support responses.
- Improvement. Enhancing our websites; data analysis and audits; improving our services; conducting market research and quality assurance surveys; and developing new services.
- Legal requirements. Investigating or addressing claims or disputes relating to your use of our services; as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquires; or as otherwise allowed by applicable law.
- Marketing and promotions. With your consent, sending you emails and messages about news and new promotions, features, products and services, and content.
- Coaching services and purchases. Fulfilling your coaching services request; supplying purchased goods and services; customizing our services to your preferences; and keeping proper records of those transactions.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell your name or other personal information to third parties. We will not, as a general policy, provide your employers (should you provide employer information to us) with access to any of your information. However, we reserve the right to disclose your information if, and only if, we determine in our sole discretion that we are ethically required to do so in order to prevent harm to you or to a third party. In such limited instances, we will only disclose that portion of information that we determine, in our sole discretion, is absolutely necessary to prevent any such harm. We may share your information with:
- Inospire service providers including vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers or business partners, and, cloud storage providers, texting and other communication services, data analytics providers, platform providers, payment processors, and research partners.
- With your consent we may share your information other than as described in this policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing.
- Legal reasons. We may share your information with third parties for legal reasons including:
- Compliance with legal, regulatory, or administrative requirements of any government or law enforcement authority;
- Compliance with a court order, search warrant, subpoena, or other legal process;
- Exercising our legal rights to protect and defend us in connection with any actual or threatened legal action, claim, or dispute; or
- In connection with or during negotiations of any merger, sale of assets, financing, or acquisition.
RETAINING YOUR INFORMATION
- We retain your personal information to the extent permissible by law and for such periods as necessary to satisfy:
- The reason for which the information was provided;
- An ongoing business need, including record keeping;
- A specific legal or regulator requirement; and/or
- An active legal proceeding.
STORING YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to access, update, correct or delete any Personal Information in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we are not responsible for storing any information or content that you provide to us or a coach or for any content or information that we or a coach provide to you. You are solely responsible for retaining backup files of any information and content that you provide or receive in connection with the Services.
SECURING YOUR INFORMATION
- We utilize reasonable administrative, organizational, and technical safeguards and security measures to protect your personal information within our control from unauthorized access, acquisition, disclosure, destruction, loss, misuse or damage. We frequently review and monitor such safeguards and security measures but do not guarantee the security of your information as no practices are 100% secure.
- We use tracking tools including browser cookies and web beacons to collect information about you. We collect information about users over time when you use our websites or any apps that we may make available on our website. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. Our website is not configured to read or respond to “do not track” settings or signals in your browser headings.
YOUR CHOICES AND RIGHTS
Your choices include:
- Not providing us with your personal information. If you choose to do this, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to any questions you may have.
- Unsubscribing from promotional emails and marketing material. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes and if third parties are involved. You can unsubscribe from marketing material at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the email, or by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that withdrawing your consent to receive promotional emails will not prevent us from sending you administrative communications or legal notices, emails about changes to our terms, policies, or business practices.
Your rights under the GDPR may include the right to:
- Access information we retain about you;
- Request correction of any incorrect or incomplete personal data we have about you;
- Request that we erase your personal data;
- Request that we restrict/suspend processing of your personal data;
- Port your data to another service;
- Complain to a supervisory authority; or
- Withdraw consent.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Inospire, Attention: Privacy Department, 4712 E 2nd St. #731. Long Beach, CA 90803
Your California Privacy Rights. If you are a California resident, you may request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or writing us at Inospire, Attention: Privacy Department, 4712 E 2nd St. #731. Long Beach, CA 90803
NOTIFYING YOU OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- We may occasionally update this policy. In the event we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes on our website or through other means, such as email.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Contact Us. Please send any questions, comments, or complaints about Inospire’s data practices by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing us at Inospire, Attention: Privacy Department, 4712 E 2nd St. #731. Long Beach, CA 90803
- Data Controller. The data controller for the information you provide or that is collected by Inospire or its affiliates is: email@example.com or writing us at Inospire, Attention: Privacy Department, 4712 E 2nd St. #731. Long Beach, CA 90803
COOKIES & USE
Last Modified: December 28, 2019
Cookies are small text files made up of a string of characters that can be stored in your web browser that identify your browser or device. Cookies allow us to know if your computer or device has visited our website. Cookies can then be used to help understand how our website is being used, help you remember your preferences, and generally improve your browsing experience. Cookies can also help ensure marketing you see online is more relevant to you and your interests.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
There are generally four types of cookies: “Strictly Necessary,” “Performance,” “Functionality,” and “Targeting.” We regularly use all four types on our website. For more information about the different types of cookies and our use please see below.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies let you use all the different parts of our website. Without them, services that you have asked for cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies collect information about how you used our website so that we can make it better. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies allow us to personalize our website by remembering your preferences and settings. These cookies may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting Cookies may be used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. They can remember that your device has visited a site or service and may also be able to track your devises browsing activity on other sites or services other than ours. These cookies may be set through our website by us, our advertising partners, or other third-party partners. This information may be shared with outside organizations, such as advertisers and/or advertising networks to deliver the advertising, and to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or other business partners to provide aggregate website usage statistics and aggregate website testing.
HOW LONG COOKIES STAY ON YOUR DEVICE
- The length of time a cookie will stay on your device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your device until they expire or are deleted.
FIRST AND THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
- First party cookies are cookies that belong to us; third-party cookies are cookies that another party places on your device throughout website. Third-party cookies may be placed on your device by someone providing a service for us. Third-party cookies may also be placed on your device by our business partners so that they can use them to advertise products and services to you elsewhere on the Internet.
YOUR COOKIE CHOICES
- Please visit the help pages of your browser in order to learn how to delete cookies and/or instruct your browser to refuse to accept them.
- If you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer and some of our pages might not display properly.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- More information about cookies can be found at third-party websites such as: